- Radio housing
- Vehicle harness
- Backup camera harness
- Maestro Gen 2 harness
- Maestro Gen 1 harness
- 3-Pin connector harness
- Jumper harness
- Multi-pin connector
- 2 Brackets
- Rubber pad
- 2 Screws
- Quick Start Guide (En/Fr/Sp)
- "Identify Your Maestro RR Version" note
iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR module, along with the correct interface harness for your vehicle, allows you to install a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, GM, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM, Toyota/Scion, Honda/Acura, Fiat, Subaru, and Volkswagen/Audi vehicles while retaining your factory steering wheel audio controls and the use of your factory amplifier, if present.
Here's how it works
First, you connect the Maestro to your computer using the included USB cable, visit idatalink web site and follow the instructions. Once the unit has been "flashed," it's ready to go. Next, you'll either solder or crimp the vehicle-specific Maestro harness (sold separately) to your new receiver's wiring, just like you would with any wiring harness or wiring adapter.
Important Note: You will also need an additional Maestro vehicle-specific wiring harness that connects your new receiver to the ADS-MRR module and your vehicle's wiring. We will automatically add this harness to your Cart at a discounted price when you purchase a new car stereo and this ADS-MRR module.
Retain steering wheel audio controls, too
The ADS-MRR module also allows you to use your factory steering wheel audio controls with your new receiver. Using the intuitive web programming interface, each factory button can be assigned a specific radio function. Better yet, you can also assign a secondary "press and hold" radio function to each factory button, effectively doubling what can be controlled.
Keeping your factory features with an iDatalink-ready car stereo
If you're buying a compatible Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, or Alpine receiver, you'll enjoy the outstanding performance of your receiver, plus seamless touchscreen control over most of the factory features in select vehicles.
Chrysler: You'll retain the use of the Uconnect® system (including voice command), along with your steering wheel audio controls and factory amp.
Fiat: You'll retain your vehicle's factory amp, USB port, and backup camera.
Ford: You'll keep your SYNC® system, including the factory Bluetooth, satellite radio (in select vehicles, see Details), steering wheel audio controls, and other great features.
GM: You'll retain the use of OnStar® system, along with your steering wheel audio controls, your factory amp, and safety warning chimes.
Honda: You'll retain your vehicle's steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, aux iInput, and factory amplifier.
Subaru: You'll retain your steering wheel controls, factory amp and sub, and Subaru backup camera.
Toyota: You'll retain your vehicle's A/V input, USB port, and backup camera.
Volkswagen: You'll retain your VW's Bluetooth, the factory digital amplifier and fader, plus VW's media device interface. Select Kenwood receivers allow you to display navigation info on your VW's multi-function screen.
See Details tab (above) for specific functions and installation notes.
- allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, GM, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM, Toyota/Scion, Honda/Acura, Fiat, Subaru, and Volkswagen/Audi vehicles
- works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
- retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, and JVC touchscreen receivers
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
- dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 3/4"H x 2-7/8"D
What's in the box:
- Radio replacement interface module
- 23" Wiring harness (18-pin to bare-wires)
- 23" Power/Ground harness (4-pin to bare-wires)
- 18" Interface harness (4-pin to 4-pin)
- 18" SWC harness (4-pin to 3.5mm/bare-wire)
- 22" Audio harness (3-Pin to 3.5mm)
- 3" Jumper harness (2-pin to 2-pin)
- 7" USB cable (miniUSB to USB-A)
- Quick Start Guide